Monday, December 03, 2007

 

Still Catching Up

This morning students were busy helping each other edit essays and copy them to my disk. Some students are resisting technology. Your essays need to be digitized for the portfolio, no exceptions. We'll talk about this more this week. I'll show you examples. I want to put together a class collection of the Tupac midterms and any other writings students want to include. I also want to pull together a collection of the social entreprenuer essays. To do this I have to have the essays digitized. If anyone wants to do this for the class for extra credit, let me know. We are going to combine all my classes: English 201, English 1A and English 1B.

Students who had already completed their research assignments worked on the McClintock essay question. It's due sometime tomorrow. Bring the Guy book tomorrow. After we finish watching the revision strategies video we will discuss chapter 7. We will meet in the middle room and then move to the smaller lab tomorow and Wednesday, in the early class.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?