Thursday, March 20, 2008

 

Spring is Here!

Happy Spring! Today is the first day of the Spring Season! The vernal equinox was last night. Happy Easter or Resurrection Day to all who celebrate such also. I wanted to let you know about two performances I am attending this weekend, one Saturday, March 23, the other Sunday, March 24. The play at Lorraine Hansberry is $18for all seats and lunch is provided free afterwards. The event at Laney is less. Look at the links for the details. If you plan to attend either, let me know. I am going to get tickets for a Thursday field trip to see Fences. I am also going to see about the singing group Sweet Honey in the Rock at Zellerbach at UC Berkeley in April. We need to look at tickets fast. I'll get that information and post it next week. I'll let you know if I need to hear from you before we return.

http://www.lorrainehansberrytheatre.com/ and

http://www.livingartscenter.org/Playback/EveningOfPlayback/celebratingwomen.html

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?