Monday, May 19, 2008

 
We watched a documentary on Malcolm X in the afternoon class, before reading the essay on Ilyasha Shabazz from Children of the Movement.

I will be around Tuesday, May 27, 9-12 in L-235 to help students with their portfolios. Our last meeting is this Wednesday, May 21. We will meet in the Writing Center on Wednesday, both classes.

I will be in the Writing Center tomorrow, May 20, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. I will not be here after class Thursday, my friend, poet Reginald Lockett died last week and his funeral is 5/22 at 11 a.m. He was a great friend and a fine poet and man.

Check your email for my response to your reasearch essays. Wednesday I will have the checklist, if not sooner :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?