Sunday, August 31, 2008

 

AeroSOUL at Joyce Gordon Gallery











I went to a wonderful art exhibit in downtown Oakland Friday night: "AeroSOUL: We Do Fine Art." The exhibit is up at Joyce Gordon Gallery, 406 14th Street, Oakland (14th near Broadway) through Wednesday, Sept. 4, call (510) 465-8928 and www.joycegordongallery.com.

AeroSOUL features the work of the TCB crew: Refa One, Toons One, and Chris Herod. I took a few photos at the opening reception Friday night. I'm taking my English 1B class to the gallery 9/2 for a tour. We're meeting there at 9:30 AM. If you'd like to join us, stop by. We'll be there for an hour. I'm hoping to get a tour and talk with the artist Refa One. Refa One is pictured here with Malaika. His work is the writing, while Toons uses crayon on canvas and Chris does the larger pieces, (I think.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?