Tuesday, February 24, 2009

 

Field Trip

My English 1A students are attending this play this weekend and I am extending the invitation to you also.

For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf, at Black Rep, 3201 Adeline Street, in Berkeley, closes this weekend. Saturday, Feb. 28, is an option. The shows are 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. If we get 20 students, tickets are $15 each. I'd like to attend the matinee on Saturday, but if more of you can attend the Sunday then I will attend that show also. Tickets are $15 to $44.

Sunday, March 1, there is a 4 p.m. show. Group rates tickets are $15 without a meal. I need to check the price for tickets that include the Champagne Dinner. The playwright will be here this weekend, so you can meet her and she will sign your books. She will be speaking on Sunday, March 1.

Let me know Wednesday if you can make the Saturday or Sunday and how many tickets you need.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?