Monday, May 18, 2009

 

Finals Recap

Finals
The scheduled final for the 10-12 AM class is Friday, May 22, at 8-10. We will have our final instead, Wednesday, May 20. We will write the Bad Granny Essay.
The portfolio is due the following week Wednesday, May 27, by 3 p.m.

If you need more time let me know.

The final for the 1-3 p.m. class is Wednesday, May 27, 12 to 2 p.m. in the classroom. You will present your essay. Have an abstract for each student. If you'd like me to make copies, give me the document in advance.

If you need technology, let me know by 5/18. I have a laptop, a TV with VCR, DVD player and CD capabilities. Your portfolio is due the day of the final or as noted above. You can always turn it in early.

Comments:
so is the final on Wednesday or Friday?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?