Wednesday, February 10, 2010

 

SPHE

Students are behind. In order to complete the SPHE essays, students have to complete the exercises. I review the answers in class, but I can't do this if students haven't completed the exercises. We are moving on next week, so have the templates for Essay 1: Sentence Punctuation done by Wednesday. We have a study hour on Wednesdays, 1-2 PM. Dominique will meet with students outside A202E. The afternoon class (1-3 PM) meets there on Wednesdays.

The next essay, Pronoun Case, we will complete in class. I will give you a quiz next week on Sentence Punctuation and MLA, which we reviewed today in class. This semester, I will collect the quizzes to keep track of student grasp of grammar skills.

If you are having a lot of trouble keeping up, then get a tutor. I am not going to slow the class to a crawl because students are not being proactive. I have not heard from any students who are having trouble. I read your silence as "everything is groovy" (smile). So if it's not groovy then ask questions, especially in class, but you can call me or email me or both.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?