Wednesday, March 31, 2010

 
Today in class we reviewed Essay 3 before submission; some students presented on Women, and we talked about Essay 4 and what's next pre English 201 this semester.

Homework is to read your book and come to class April 12, refreshed and ready to review Half the Sky essays and Synthetica.

Look for comments on your Half the Sky essay and the grade over the next few days. Sorry for the delay.

Keep moving forward in Pidd. We'll try to get to Essay 4 by Wednesday, April 14.

For those students who like poetry slams, check out Youth Speaks finals at the Warfield Theatre this Saturday, April 3, 2010. The Brave New Voices competition for the National Teen Slam is close this year, Los Angeles. Last year it was in Chicago. I think I might go this summer.

I am trying to decide whether to go see Monique or to the slam. Let me know if you plan on going Saturday and I can confirm my attendance with you once I decide. I hope your vacation is restful. Again complete your book. Don't forget to keep notes and develop an outline and a question you'd like to explore in the essay.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?