Thursday, May 27, 2010

 
I will be at the college today from 10-12 and 2-4/5ish. Graduation is tomorrow. Congratulations to everyone! I will be at the ceremony to honor you. If any students are having difficulties, call me. Also, if there are any assignments, like Pidd, still without grades that you know you turned in, post the essay in the portfolio. I have a lot of Pidd essays to return. Students can pick them up in A-232 today and/or call me. If they do not need revision, I can post the grade on the checklist.

Comments:
Charles L. Ross
Professor Sabir
English 201A
1pm-2:50pm
29 August 2010

This blog comment is a response to our class syllabus. i believe in my opinion. that this class will be challenging, but also rewarding. I am always striving to learn new things. i can not wait to see how i do at the end of this semester. Best of luck to all my fellow class mates! Lets put our best foot forward, and make the best out of each day!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?