Monday, May 10, 2010

 
Today we reviewed the major essays and peer reviewed first drafts of the SE essay. Today is the last day I can drop students who are not passing. I am dropping students whose work and attendance are sketchy. If you are one of these students who want a grade rather than a "W" let me know, so I can add you back. I am speaking of students who missed quizzes 2 and 3 and essay exam 2, have not gotten revisions back to me on the Half the Sky essay or the book report essay.

We will continue revision essay tomorrow and doing the peer reviews. We will also write essay exam 3.

Some students spoke to me but of those students, some have not upheld their ends of the bargain, so I am dropping you. You need to be in touch with me, if you plan to miss class.

We reviewed the exercises in the SPHE on Subject/Verb Agreement. We will write the essay in class on Wednesday.

I will show you a video on Argumentation on Wednesday, May 12, 2010.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?