Wednesday, January 26, 2011

 
We had a productive class. We started out in D-204 and then moved to A-205, the classroom where we will be on Wednesdays, except where noted otherwise. On Wednesdays I will be in A-205 until 4 PM.

Review the homework for Monday, January 31, 2011. There is an essay due. The assignment is in the letter. Bring a copy to class to share. Buy your textbooks, they are in the college bookstore. Call me if you have questions about anything. I am on campus from 8 AM on Monday-Thursday. My long days are Mondays and Wednesdays.

I also forgot to mention that on Thursdays from 10-11 AM and from 12-1 most Thursdays, I will be in A-232 for office hours and for students who want to work on assignments connected to the class, drop by if your schedule allows. This is in addition to office hours posted: MW 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM, MW 3-4 PM.

I don't have a location for the other office hours yet, so call me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?