Wednesday, March 09, 2011

 

Read Everything

Posts

Students are not posting the character profiles and essay assignments connected to these profiles in the right place. The character profiles are to be posted February 28, 2011, blog comment. No one posted their two profiles here.

The 3-paragraph essay is posted in the right place. Post the homework for today (another 3-paragraph essay) there as well.

I have posted five (5) comments this afternoon; scroll to the end and read forward (or up).

Some students left before I could return your Pidd essays. I can email your grades to you if I have your email addresses which I have for most of you. If I am missing an address I will call you. Since I don't have an office I can't leave the essays anywhere for you to pick them up. I am on campus Thursday if you want to call me an get the graded work.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?