Thursday, September 08, 2011

 
This morning we didn't get to everything. I didn't assign the summary assignment for Rose, so don't worry about it (8-8:50 AM class).

Many students were confused about what electronically means. It means email, flash drive, floppy disk (smile). Not paper. Students will email all essays this semester to me.

If you want to go over the essay in class Monday, bring a typed printed copy in and those students who want to do the peer review in class can. Students (8-8:50 AM) can then email the essays to me on or by Tuesday.

I gave everyone a copy of the Essay 1 Proofreading sheet and Peer Review Sheet. The peer review is for another student or teacher or tutor to look at your essay. Each writer proofreads his or her own essay. You will turn these sheets into me after you email me.

The best way to reach me is to call me. This not having an office for almost an entire year now has me scattered--but I am trying to hold the pieces together (smile). I have files in four places on campus.

Homework recap:

1. Complete Essay 1 (SPHE). Again print essay and bring questions for Monday/Tuesday.

2. Start exercises for Essay 2: Pronoun Agreement (Baker Pollitt 69).

3. Keep reading Dyson (Part 1).

4. Post summaries from Rose (1:30-3:20 PM before Tuesday). I will post a separate link for Rose. We'll post all our freewrites there (maybe).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?