Monday, September 19, 2011

 
Today in class we reviewed Essay 2 in groups after going over some of the exercises. Many students were behind. Several students came by my office which was great. Keep track of the number of times for that extra 5-10 percentage --it could be the difference between an C- and a C, B- and a B, B+ and an A (smile).

Homework is to complete Essay 2. I will give you the quiz for the chapter tomorrow. We'll continue discussing Pidd. I haven't seen my camera since last Thursday afternoon, so I am looking for it at home and on campus. It was a Canon in a black case.

The afternoon class is meeting in A-205 Tuesday afternoon. The essays are to ready for peer review. The morning class is to bring the essay in printed out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?