Monday, October 08, 2012

 
Last Thursday we reviewed ellipses marks and did the Quiz for Ellipsis Marks. I'd planned to give the MCE 1 and the Pronoun Case Quiz, but students were still working on the exercises, so we will complete the essay this week. I returned Essay 2, Pronoun Agreement. 

I reviewed the essay, Synthetica with students who had completed the exercises. Those students were instructed to bring in the completed templates types electronically for Tuesday, Oct. 9. 
 
We talked a bit about Dyson, not much. Students leave as we shift between classrooms. I am looking at A-205. If it is free, we will begin meeting there this Thursday, Oct. 11.

I will put up a sign on A-200 and A-232. 

There is more. I have to check my notes from last week. 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?