Tuesday, December 04, 2012

 
We are winding down now, please make a list of any questions about composition you might still have that I can answer Thursday our last class. Our final is Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2012, 12 noon to 2 p.m. We spoke about meeting at the Chinese restaurant across the street for the presentations.

Monday, Dec. 10, 9-12 and 1-3, I will be here in A-205 to help people assemble their portfolios. Drop by. Bring your work electronically. We might have to meet in A-232, there might not be enough space in this lab for all four classes. I will let you know.

I have a final Tuesday morning 8-10 a.m. in A-200. I'll be around next week. All essays that needed revising for a passing grade need to have been resubmitted and given passing grades before the portfolio is submitted.

Make sure you turn in your work correctly, that is, pasted and attached. I am still getting work submitted incorrectly. I will have your portfolio checklist by Thursday, maybe sooner. I will show you what it looks like today.

The only assignment left is the Social Entrepreneur Essay, which is your final. You will submit it with your portfolio. It is the only essay in the portfolio, I will not have read yet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?